[Xastir] CVS & rtree

James Ewen jewen at shaw.ca
Sun Dec 19 02:09:46 EST 2004

> Look in the docs.  README.CVS and README.win32 have it.

You guys are so mean! You do realize that it's a fulltime job just trying to
find, read, and understand all of the readme files!

And to top it all off, my brain is melting down due to lack of sleep. I
spent the previous UTC day working the Radio Amateurs of Canada Winter
Contest. An 8 hour workday, followed by 24 hours of calling CQ contest, and
now I'm still sitting here 7 hours later trying to figure this all out!

Some people just aren't very smart... I'm headed for bed. Perhaps after a
couple hours sleep, I might be able to think again.

James