[Xastir] Datum conversions

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Mon Dec 20 09:15:50 EST 2004

I told y'all I was walking dead when I sent that last note from Newark...

We need to start a project/process in this group to make sure we create
a .prj whenever a new shapefile is created, especially if we proceed
toward the idea of one (or more) map servers/services for Xastir (and
maybe, other users?).

I'm thinking webpage, postGIS backend, and perl/python creation of the
.prj on the fly?

Thoughts?  serious flames -> /dev/null as I'm still jet-lagging a bit.

73 gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.847.8578
Page: 979.228.0173