[Xastir] APRS trip in TX

J. Lance Cotton josecanuc at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 11:37:38 EST 2004

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 11:30:42 -0500, Chris <frisco at ar15.com> wrote:
> I'm definately open to suggestions if you think something different would work...(BTW, I did hit the TAMU digi once, barely...just south of Huntsville I believe.)

Did you hit it directly? If so, that's pretty good. We're working on
reconfiguring  that particular digi with some nifty features -- stay
tuned.

> On a related note, I noticed you can define multiple paths in Xastit (paths 1-4)...
>
> Can anyone elaborate on intended uses and how Xastir works with mutiple paths?  I usually only use one defined path (Relay, Wide1-1)

Xastir rotates between the multiple paths.
--
J. Lance Cotton, KJ5O
joe at lightnigflash.net
http://kj5o.lightningflash.net
Three Step Plan: 1. Take over the world. 2. Get a lot of cookies. 3.
Eat the cookies.