[Xastir] Console messages

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Fri Dec 24 12:33:59 EST 2004

On Fri, 24 Dec 2004, Tom Russo wrote:

> Does that go away again if you do a make distclean and reconfigure without
> --with-rtree?  The rtree stuff does no "getcwd" calls, and
> shell-init is foreign to me as well, so I'm at a loss to explain where these
> are coming from if it is indeed related to the rtree code.  I don't see
> what you're seeing, but I'm not on linux.

I am on Linux (SuSE 8.1 and 9.0), and am not seeing those.  I'd
definitely try a clean build without rtree to see if that might have
something to do with it.

Knock out as many variables as you can, what's remaining may point
you to the root cause (or point us to it).

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer