[Xastir] Christmas present: Messaging Fixes

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Sat Dec 25 16:34:11 EST 2004

On Sat, 25 Dec 2004, Curt Mills wrote:

> On Sat, 25 Dec 2004, James Ewen wrote:
>
> > I guess I STILL don't know how to update Xastir...
> >
> > I did the 'cvs update' thing, and then './xastir-update'.

Oh yea, if you haven't set up the sudoers file, xastir-update won't
install the executable for you or run the chmod command.  That could
be your problem.

To fix in this case, just su to root and do the make install and
chmod portions.

You also don't need to do the "cvs update" if you run the
xastir-update script, it does that for you.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer