[Xastir] Print and/or screen dump

Jim R kd1yv at arrl.net
Sat Dec 25 20:52:29 EST 2004

Curt Mills wrote:

>On Sat, 25 Dec 2004, Jim R wrote:
>

>>I did not have /gv/, but I downloaded and installed the rpm for that (I
>>am running Suse 9.1).  I can run it from the command line.
>>
>>Following that, I downloaded and installed /Xastir 1.4.1/.  I chgmod
>>4555, and ran ldconfig just for good measure.
>>

>You re-ran "configure" so that it found "cvs" also?

Curt,

I'm not sure that I understand this question.  I am running the "stable"
version, not the development.  Is this still relevant?

>>What have I done wrong?  Where can I look?
>>
>>A workaround for the moment would be if X11 had a
>>universal-dump-screeen-graphic-to-clipboard like Windoze, but I can't
>>find any reference that it does (I'm still a Linux newbie, tho).
>>

>I use "xv" for that.  Works great.

Thanks for that tip.  That seems to have resolved the immediate need.
Of course, I still want to get the Xastir print function to work.

--
73 de Jim, KD1YV
Jacquie's Movie Picks and Reviews updated as of 15 Dec. 2004 http://pages.cthome.net/kd1yv/