[Xastir] Christmas present: Messaging Fixes

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Sun Dec 26 12:51:26 EST 2004

See what you have for an older bench queen computer hanging around.
Then, download a copy of the knoppix distribution and play with it until
you get a bit more comfortable with linux.  Then talk to us... Curt and
I have slightly different ideas on the "best" distribution.  In the long
run, the best distro tends to be the one your Linux-elmer is most
comfortable with, as that way you can get thru problems faster and with
less work.

Cleansing the computer world of Windows is an important mission!

Merry Christmas
gerry n5jxs

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.847.8578
Page: 979.228.0173