[Xastir] PostGIS shapefile dumps

Erik G. Burrows eburrows at erikburrows.com
Wed Feb 4 15:04:43 EST 2004

Got it. pgsql2shp wants to put in some strange fields into the
shapefile, so if I define a dbfawk file called waypoints.dbfawk, and
set:

dbfinfo="gid:GID__2:ID:CFCC:NAME"
dbffields="CFCC:NAME"

Everything works perfectly. I changed my perl script to set the CFCC
fields to some of the values defined in tgrlpt.dbfawk, and now I can
monkey with symbol translations.

Thanks guys!