[Xastir] Two stupid Q's

Kurt A. Freiberger kurt at badgers-hill.net
Wed Feb 4 15:21:13 EST 2004

Another way to fix it is to do a forklift upgrade to Fedora Core 1.  I hate ImageMagick!

I fixed it to use the CompressColormap() calls.  That resulted in Xastir fetching the tigermap, then exiting with a segfault.  Thus the decision to go to FC1.  I now have 3 copies running on differing machines.  We are much happier.

kf

Kurt A. Freiberger     Austin, TX	kurt at badgers-hill.net
Amateur Radio Callsign WB5BBW  		AIM Handle: WB5BBW
"Some poeple are like Slinkys - Generally considered useless, but
 you can't help smiling when you see them falling down the stairs."