[Xastir] Xastir on Mepis - ttyS0 hard fail

Gale Wilkinson gdwrbw at ftc-i.net
Sun Feb 8 17:00:23 EST 2004

I checked the /var/lock directory and found that the only LCK..ttyS0
files were the ones generated by Xastir itself.  I did this on a full
reboot and then login as both a normal user and as Root.  No change in
either case (though the LCK file did state who I was logged in as.  I am
still trying to figure out what must be locking the port during the
initial boot process....

      Gale