[Xastir] Cygwin Compile w/ Shapelib

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Feb 13 11:18:46 EST 2004

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004, Peter Gogas wrote:

> Turns out the culprit was KDE.  Seems KDE on Cygwin messes up XmStrings in
> Lesstif.  Oh well... now I know :-)

So you're up and running now then, right?

The latest Cygwin stuff allows running without a root X11 window,
which allows me to run without any fancy window managers like KDE or
even FVWM2.  I would expect that most Windows users would choose to
run that way, as it allows them to have both Win32 and X11 windows
on the screen at the same time.