[Xastir] TNC update

Chris Abbott redfox at 99b.org
Sat Feb 14 20:22:33 EST 2004

Ok, I decided to do an emerge minicom -s(to search for it in portage, i
use Gentoo Linux) and found it. I emerged it and changed the minicom's
config a little and the tnc's and whamo. It works. The tnc does respond
and works fine, when trying to connect it activates the PTT, even though
there is no radio interface yet. So thanks for help everyone! I should
be bringing it fully up soon and making it a rx only igate and possibly
a back-up digipeater(our which might become of the second tnc, same
unit), since ours is down(but i need another radio). Also, while my
ht(only 2m rig) is in use by the tnc i can come in on the local repeater
with echolink running in wine, which works perfectly fine, after you
turn off the open full duplex feature in the audio config for wine.

Chris Abbott redfox at 99b.org
KD5WCR kd5wcr at arrl.net