[Xastir] TNC Quit Mapping / iGating

Greg Jurrens greg at jurrens.net
Sat Feb 14 18:58:36 EST 2004

Has anyone seen a situation where the tnc data in Xastir just stops going to the map or iGATE?  I can see the valid aprs packet data coming in on DISPLAY PACKET DATA but it doesn't go to the map or the iGATE ports.  I'm logging and don't see it go to APRS-D.  Hardware appears valid as it has been for a year.  I've messed with the PROPERTIES to Disable TX (for the weekend Marathon) but have returned it back to original and several other configs. with no success.  It acts like there is a sticky bit that won't let the data from TTYS0 get processed.

PLease help if you have suggestions.  Race starts at 6:00AM.....

Thanks,

--
Greg Jurrens - WD0ACD