[Xastir] Xastir transmit and tnc

Chris Abbott redfox at 99b.org
Sat Feb 14 23:28:06 EST 2004

Ok, I got the tnc to fire up the ptt led, but until i interface the
radio, it can't really transmit. I then tried transmitting via xastir
and nothing happened, the tnc just repsonded(recorded in the logs)

KD5WCR>APX130,RELAY,WIDE:=3215.75N/09051.28WxPHG2110XASTIR-Linux^M
MYCALL   was KD5WCR

It never lit the transmit led. Also, what is the baud rate used on
2m(freq 144.390)? I was reading the manual and according to it, it can
only transmit up to 1200 baud, but it could do 9600 baud via an external
modem.

Thanks

Chris Abbott redfox at 99b.org
KD5WCR kd5wcr at arrl.net