[Xastir] Xastir transmit and tnc

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Sun Feb 15 11:11:26 EST 2004

On Sun, 15 Feb 2004, Brian D Heaton wrote:

> 	The tnc-start file should do that for you.  What kind of TNC do you
> have?  There are a couple of different tnc-start files that you can
> rename to tnc-start.sys (IIRC) and that is the one that gets used to
> start the TNC.

Even better is to type in the name of the file in the Properties
section for that interface.  That way you can have different types
of TNC's on different ports, and updates to Xastir don't overwrite
changes you would have otherwise done to tnc-start.sys.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer