[Xastir] Xastir transmit and tnc

Brian D Heaton brian.heaton at janusresearch.com
Mon Feb 16 13:35:14 EST 2004

Curt,

	Absolutely!  That just shows that I've not been keeping up with the
latest code changes.  I always run a local aprsd instance on my Xastir
clients to make TNC sharing available.  I wonder what else I'm missing
in that code. <G>

			THX/BDH

On Sun, 2004-02-15 at 11:11, Curt Mills wrote:
> On Sun, 15 Feb 2004, Brian D Heaton wrote:
>
> > 	The tnc-start file should do that for you.  What kind of TNC do you
> > have?  There are a couple of different tnc-start files that you can
> > rename to tnc-start.sys (IIRC) and that is the one that gets used to
> > start the TNC.
>
> Even better is to type in the name of the file in the Properties
> section for that interface.  That way you can have different types
> of TNC's on different ports, and updates to Xastir don't overwrite
> changes you would have otherwise done to tnc-start.sys.
Brian D Heaton
Senior Network Engineer
Janus Research Group
(706) 791-8342
GPG Fingerprint: C99E 3E9C E23A 4E47 46F4 0A77 3A45 CB65 9E19 5B0A