[Xastir] Need help with APRSd...

Larry lcerney at myway.com
Thu Feb 19 13:04:51 EST 2004

Thanks Dennis;

Here it is in a nutshell.  For a number of reasons the igating here in Denver has defaulted to me.  I have been running APRS+SA and all is well with it.  I have a very nice Linux machine with nothing to do.  With APRS+SA I log into http://aprsdden.rmaprs.org:14501/ or http://arizona.aprs2.net:14501/ with K0ANI-9 and can pass reports into the Internet for all to see.  I switch to aprsd and log into the above servers using the same ports and I connect and get verified and I can see myself sending and receiving from the servers, but I can't see my own WX station data(different radio setup, K0ANI at findu.co). Does the call K0ANI-9 interfere with the passthrough?  The aprspass gives me 12444 as the verify number to login with.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

73...
Larry