[Xastir] MAPS - Does not appear

Marcelo Cury marcelocury at msn.com
Sat Feb 21 23:20:20 EST 2004

Dear  Hams,
I can not see maps. I just finished the install process.
I see the GPS directory and the maps terraserver.geo, tigermap.geo and
toposerver.geo.
I  have got aprsworld.net/gisdata/world map, untared it at MAPS directory. I
  did indexed new maps and... nothing... I can not see any maps.
Xastir is running OK except for this...
Libraries in use: ImageMagick, nad, proj,  geotiff, libtiff and festival.
Please, send me a HOW-TO-SHOW-THE-MAPS !!! Please.
Thanks a lot ! !
Marcelo Cury - PY1TTO, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil