[Xastir] OT

Jack Twilley jmt at twilley.org
Sun Feb 22 19:53:28 EST 2004

>>>>> "John" == John Place <jplace at sc.rr.com> writes:

John> Anyone know why this error is occuring? Am getting it when
John> installing Festival and other programs.

John> seyon-2.20c-679.i586.rpm: Invalid signature (md5 (GPG) (MISSING
John> KEY) GPG#9c800aca NOT OK)

I'd bet that you've got the RPM software configured to validate GPG
signatures before installing, but you haven't downloaded the
appropriate keys for the software packages you're instalilng.

Incidentally, I recently broke my mailer so I can't send
signed/encrypted messages.  Can't wait to get it fixed.

Jack.
--
Jack Twilley
jmt at twilley dot org