[Xastir] xastir and aprsd

Dana Rawding dana at rawding.com
Mon Feb 23 15:57:10 EST 2004

One more related question:  Is anyone aware of a way to run a serial
port over Ethernet under Linux?  I figure someone has to have done this
before?  I think it would be pretty cool to have a 'virtual' tnc that
any computer on my network could use.  So while I am outside on my deck
with my wireless laptop I can attach the tnc and use local OSX
applications.

I know I can ssh to the router and use minicom but I specifically want
to be able to use local programs.  I have done this before with a black
box device (Digi PortServer) but I no longer have the device.

Thanks,
Dana  N1OFZ