[Xastir] xastir and aprsd

Mike Fenske mike_fenske at telus.net
Tue Feb 24 12:23:11 EST 2004

Hi Dana. I use a program called remserial to do exactly what you want. In
my case I ran out of serial ports on my linux computer and figured there
must be a way to connect to the unused serial ports on my networked Windows
computer. Anyway, I can't remember where I got remserial from, but a google
search should find it. If not, I can e-mail it to you (it's only 6k)

Mike Fenske
VE7MKF