[Xastir] maps

Brian D Heaton brian.heaton at janusresearch.com
Wed Feb 25 12:28:01 EST 2004

Hmm, I may have to broach that idea with SteveD.  If we can get all the
layers from the USGS National Map - http://nationalmap.usgs.gov/ - we'd
have a standard and consistent (at least for the US) set of base data
that everyone could use.  This would greatly help with reducing
perceived map skew between users with different map sets.

			THX/BDH

On Wed, 2004-02-25 at 12:25, Curt, WE7U wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Feb 2004, Brian D Heaton wrote:
>
> > Does the APRS-MapManager project support shapefiles yet?  This seems
> > like the perfect place to store something like a national archive of
> > easily accessible TIGER maps.
>
> Not as far as I know, but I was thinking the same thing at one point.
>
> --
> Curt, WE7U			    archer at eskimo dot com
> Arlington, WA, USA		http://www.eskimo.com/~archer
> "Lotto:    A tax on people who are bad at math." -- unknown
Brian D Heaton
Senior Network Engineer
Janus Research Group
(706) 791-8342
GPG Fingerprint: C99E 3E9C E23A 4E47 46F4 0A77 3A45 CB65 9E19 5B0A