[Xastir] maps

Brian D Heaton brian.heaton at janusresearch.com
Wed Feb 25 13:45:32 EST 2004

Derrick,

	I've tried to use ogr2ogr before to do this, but rapidly ended up
beating my head against the wall.  IIRC, it had to do with limitations
of COMPLETE_CHAIN objects.

	My end goal is to rip the TIGER files into a PostGIS enabled db and
then run queries against it followed by pgsql2shp to produce each of the
layers.  That way I can split things out by CFCC.

	If you have a good cookbook example I'd much appreciate it.

			THX/BDH