[Xastir] How to deal with .e00 files?

Alan Crosswell alan at columbia.edu
Thu Feb 26 08:19:59 EST 2004

I saw the same segfault.  It was because a "line" of E00 data was
somehow split into two lines.  Not sure if this is a feature of E00 or
what, but e002shp would then get confused.  I sent a note to the author
a long time ago.  I didn't realize it has moved to sf.net.  I'll see if
I can fix it sometime since I have local gov't e00's that segfault for
me....
/a