[Xastir] no keyboard input

Hurt, Jay hurt at adcom911.org
Sun Feb 29 01:02:43 EST 2004

Sorry for the delay, I'm running English and the key modifiers are off (I
think that's what they're called...) Now for the interesting part... I
switched to the GNOME window manager and Xastir works flawlessly! I think I
must be missing a configuration option within KDE.

---
Jay Hurt
Adams County 911
Lead Dispatcher
N0XVB

"It is inhumane in my opinion to force people who have a genuine medical
need for coffee to wait in line behind people who apparently view it as some
kind of recreational activity."  -- Dave Barry