Fixed? RE: [Xastir] Debugging Topo files...

David Floo davidf4 at mindspring.com
Thu Jan 1 17:58:15 EST 2004

Well, after going back and doing some recompiles, I noticed that geotif was
complaining about local copies of libtiff...

Finally had to download 3.6.1, compile it, install it with both the make
install and make install-private (or whatever that command was), delete the
libtif's in /usr/lib (couldn't rpm -e them since too many depends on the 3.5
tiff that's installed), switch to geotif 1.2, compile and install it, and
finally recompile xastir.

So it boils down to a missing part of libtif 3.5 in Suse 9.0