[Xastir] storing tigermaps locally

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Thu Jan 1 15:23:36 EST 2004

You generally have to get the tiger shapefiles for this sort of thing.
I don't know what format WinAPRS uses...

Also, you should have these in /usr/local/share/xastir/maps, and should
have used the conversion scripts to move 'em... some months ago.  I know
I wasn't anxious to migrate stuff on a working system, but it was more
pain-free than I thought.

gerry