[Xastir] Configure & OpenMotif

Tom Robson ve7did at dccnet.com
Mon Jan 5 21:00:51 EST 2004

Well after messing around for a bit. found this...

I reinstalled lesstif-0.93.91-i486-1 and configure worked fine.  And also the
old font problem seems ok.   So there is something strange about
openmotif-2.2.2 that configure doesn't like. I tried the tarball version as
well.  I don't recall having a problem with slackwares 8.1 version (not too
sure what the openmotif version was), so something has changed.

A while back on this list someone mentioned how to remove a tarball install
of an app.  Any chance of digging it up!!

...73 Tom