[Xastir-dev] Re: [Xastir] Xastir old versions

Bob Nielsen nielsen at oz.net
Fri Jan 9 22:59:38 EST 2004

On Fri, Jan 09, 2004 at 11:14:29AM -0800, Curt, WE7U wrote:

> Found an APRSSIG message from Frank dated 31 May 1999-05-31 that
> announces the release of Xastir.  That must have been 0.1.0?
>
> Hey Mr. Bob Nielson:  Have a copy of those sources still?

I probably did once upon a time, but that was back when I lived in
Arizona a couple of computers and a callsign change ago.  Last year I
cleaned out some of the early stuff that was on the TAPR site.

I did a google search and the earliest version I found was from
October, 1999:
http://sharon.esrac.ele.tue.nl/pub/ham/aprs/xastir/xastir-0.1.2.tgz

Bob

--
Bob Nielsen, N7XY                          n7xy (at) n7xy.net
Bainbridge Island, WA                      http://www.n7xy.net