[Xastir] New xastir

Brian D Heaton bdheaton at c4i2.com
Sat Jan 10 19:15:12 EST 2004

Yep, Yep, Yep....

Erik,

	You need to be careful.  Bob and Nate have it exactly right.  Pretty
soon you'll be *UNDERSTANDING* all the stuff your computer does, making
it do exactly what you want, and struggling to understand all those who
don't. <G>

	Linux can have a steep learning curve to get started, but as you start
picking things up you'll find that it all builds in a logical and
consistent (mostly) manner.

			THX/BDH