[Xastir] New xastir

Brian D Heaton brian.heaton at janusresearch.com
Mon Jan 12 11:36:49 EST 2004

Yep,  I just found my backup of the full set a few weeks ago.  I don't
use them now that I can use TIGER/DRGs.  I do like to have them though
for my friends that have yet to make the switch from WinAPRS.  I can
only convert a few at a time to the one true operating system, and the
one true APRS client app. <G>

			73/N5VFF