[Xastir] New xastir

KC7ZRU kc7zru at arrl.net
Sun Jan 11 16:37:42 EST 2004

Curt Mills wrote:

> On Sat, 10 Jan 2004, Brian D Heaton wrote:
>

>>	Yep, aprs.rutgers.edu.  Its down more than up.   AFAIK, the brothers
>>Sproul haven't done a new set since then.  I use the TIGER shapefiles
>>when I need the street detail.  Mostly I use the DRGs.
>

> Another input:  I use the ESRI Shapefiles of the Tiger data for
> street detail, and the USGS DRG's for topo's.

Though there are better and more current maps available (see above), I
do have some - not all - of the Bros Sproul maps from rutgers.edu here.
You can find them on my web page: http://www.kc7zru.net - main page,
scroll down to the Hamfest CD link below the virus activity map.

Just in case you want 'em for, uh, well - some reason or other <g>

73