[Xastir] xastir download

Brian D Heaton brian.heaton at janusresearch.com
Tue Jan 13 14:11:41 EST 2004

Jim,

	Its a matter of preference really.  I tend to create a directory off my
home directory for it (ie - /home/whoeverIam/APRS/XASTIR/snapshots/ )
and then drop the download in there.

	When you open up the tar.gz it will create another set of directories.
>From the top of those you'll find the files you need to read to do the
install.

	If you want to live on the bleeding edge you can do a CVS checkout and
run with that (mine is in /home/whoeverIam/APRS/XASTIR/CVS/).  This is a
more involved step though.

					73/N5VFF