[Xastir] cygwin/LittleCMS make all

Steve Peters scpeters at mac.com
Wed Jan 14 18:54:25 EST 2004

First - thank you for the detailed installation instructions for
Cygwin.  Its not that complicated but I appreciated the subtle details
that help make newbie usage easier (like changing the shortcut prefs
for starting directory.)

Anyway - I ran into one tiny snag that you may or may not know about
already -

LittleCMS has reached release 1.12 (and only 1.11 and 1.12 are
available on their website).  Apparently, after 1.10, the "all" target
is gone, so you need to go through the ./configure routine.  However,
in my cygwin install, the configure routine fails on the C preprocessor
sanity check.  Google provided the 1.10 release, so the instructions
still work...  but follow them "literally."

Oh what a beautiful thing to see terraserver maps "on demand."

Cheers to all,
Steve/N1TYE