[Xastir] xastir install (fwd)

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Sun Jan 18 12:12:10 EST 2004

This is a religious issue.  My personal preference, and the way I
configure my lists, is consistent with the way this one is configured.
Othes prefer a simple reply to always go to the list.  I prefer a simple
reply to go to the original autor solely, and a 'reply all' to go to the
list as well.

It falls in the purview of the list administrator to pick a preference.

gerry