[Xastir] Setup.

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Mon Jan 19 14:45:51 EST 2004

Virtually *ALL* the .e00 files can be converted to .shp: .e00 is the
ESRI Exchange Format.  If GDAL is up and working, then, yes,
libproj/proj4 can be bypassed.  Otherwise, you're stuck with all sorts
of interesting possibilities for .shp projection formats: Shapefiles
don't tell you what projection they're in natively.

gerry