[Xastir] Setup.

Brian D Heaton bdheaton at c4i2.com
Mon Jan 19 16:21:23 EST 2004

Curt,

	You didn't mention it, but I know its there.  As you get time I'm
really looking forward to the enhanced vector support.

	I'm trying to remember the CDs I'm supposed to send you.  Was it
elevation data or the VMAP0/VMAP1 datasets?  My brain is half-fried.  I
put the new DVD writer in the server, but now can't remember what I was
supposed to copy. <G>

			THX/BDH