[Xastir] festival problems

John Place jplace at sc.rr.com
Wed Jan 21 03:53:02 EST 2004

I tried what Curt suggested in his post. Didn't work. Come to find out
Mandrake has the new RPM's on their web site but what you to pay for
download. of the correct rpm's. So much for open source.
I guess I will put the sound on hold for now. Don't really need it.
Unless one of the built in programs will work that come with the
download version of Mandrake 9.2.

--
Amateur Radio
W4HNK