[Xastir] newbie help needed for using xastir under linux with soundmodem

James Washer washer at trlp.com
Thu Jan 22 19:35:54 EST 2004

I'm having a bit of trouble getting the transmit side of things working. Receive is working great.

The xmit problem might be my kernel (RH8 kernel, downloading 2.4.24 kernel.org kernel as I write this) .. might be my box (IBM thinkpad P3-600MHz)... might be me (old and tired)

Once I get it all working, I'll publish my notes.

 - jim