[Xastir] newbie help needed for using xastir under linux with soundmodem

James Washer washer at trlp.com
Fri Jan 23 14:46:05 EST 2004

Curt, thanks.. that was a BIG help... I get quite a bit of sound out now... but it sounds like start bits... i.e. The tranmission lasts a second or so.. but it sound's like the very first part of a normal packet transmission... the Framing Bits, or whatever it is called..

Anyone having any ideas on that?

I think we are getting closer.

 - jim

p.s. No PTT inteface yet, just 'listening' to this on the laptops speakers.