[Xastir] A compile problem...

Chris Abbott redfox at 99b.org
Sat Jan 24 23:08:20 EST 2004

CVS isn't guaranteed to compile when pulled down. You'll want to try
later. CVS is just the latest development source. There is a way to pull
a stable cvs, which was discussed earlier on this list, which will
compile.

On Sat, 2004-01-24 at 22:04, Chris Devine wrote:
> On Mandrake 9, has anybody seen this before?
>
> This is with the cvs code.
>
> xa_config.c: In function `save_data':
> xa_config.c:292: storage size of `file_status' isn't known
> xa_config.c:305: warning: implicit declaration of function `stat'
> xa_config.c:318: warning: implicit declaration of function `S_ISREG'
> xa_config.c:292: warning: unused variable `file_status'
> make[2]: *** [xa_config.o] Error 1
> make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/chris/xastir/src'
> make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/chris/xastir'
> make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2
>
> Thanks for any help,
> Chris

Chris Abbott redfox at 99b.org, http://www.chrisabbott.net
Failure is not an option -- it comes bundled with Windows.
That's why I use Linux. Ximian Evolution 1.4.5