[Xastir] A compile problem...

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Sun Jan 25 12:19:56 EST 2004

On Sat, 24 Jan 2004, Chris Abbott wrote:

> CVS isn't guaranteed to compile when pulled down. You'll want to try
> later. CVS is just the latest development source. There is a way to pull
> a stable cvs, which was discussed earlier on this list, which will
> compile.

Well, you would think, but that may not be the case at the moment.
I'm not sure which day I added the #include line, but it was
probably after I tagged the release as stable.  Until they are done
with the moving/resync of the developer's CVS repository, I can't
tweak it to move the tag to the latest sources.

There's also the matter of the delay between the anon and devel CVS
servers.  Perhaps that delay will disappear again, since they're
moving them to the same servers.  Perhaps not.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer