[Xastir] A compile problem...

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Sun Jan 25 12:07:29 EST 2004

On Sat, 24 Jan 2004, Chris Devine wrote:

> On Mandrake 9, has anybody seen this before?
>
> This is with the cvs code.
>
> xa_config.c: In function `save_data':
> xa_config.c:292: storage size of `file_status' isn't known
> xa_config.c:305: warning: implicit declaration of function `stat'
> xa_config.c:318: warning: implicit declaration of function `S_ISREG'
> xa_config.c:292: warning: unused variable `file_status'

This has already been fixed on the development CVS.  There's has
been a delay between the anon cvs and the devel CVS for quite some
time.  Since they are in the process of moving the devel CVS to
another server (set of servers?), it might be another day before the
change gets into anon CVS.

In the meantime, add this line near the top of xa_config.c:

#include <sys/stat.h>

and it should compile.  Here's what mine looks like:

---
#include <stdio.h>
#include <fcntl.h>
#include <unistd.h>
#include <string.h>
#include <stdlib.h>
#include <sys/stat.h>

#include <Xm/XmAll.h>
---

The compile problem didn't show up on SuSE Linux, but evidently it
happens on MacOSX and Mandrake.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer