[Xastir] New user needs help!

Brian D Heaton bdheaton at c4i2.com
Sun Jan 25 23:58:38 EST 2004

Chris,

	As the other poster pointed out you're missing the C compiler.  This
would typically be the gcc series of packages.  If you want to check you
can type:

rpm -qa | grep gcc

That will show you everything on the system with "gcc" somewhere in the
name.

As you read through the INSTALL file you'll also see that you need the
companion "devel" package for most libraries.

			73/N5VFF