[Xastir] Anyone running Xastir with Fedora?

Han Sytsma middenveld at tip.nl
Thu Jan 29 16:52:33 EST 2004

Hi,

I have Xastir running on Fedora Core, no problems here.
I think I said something about it before, could be found in the archives.
Basicly it was an out of the box (3 cd) installation, no special effort was
made.
The only thing I had to do for AX25 support other then soundmodem was to
recompile the kernel (now 2.6.0) to become the proper modules available, and
of course install ax25lib, tools and apps.

73 Han, PE1FAM