[Xastir] Got the xastir "blues"

Tim Connolly tim at timsnet.com
Thu Jul 1 01:48:19 EDT 2004

Geesh... Wonder how many hours I've spent assuming it was something major
and went about reinstalling OS and compiling everything from scratch...

Two things to fix the 'blues':
1) turn on Psuedo colors in Xwin32's config
2) map intensity was defaulted to 10%... 100% looks nice and bright!

Now I wonder if Xwin32 can play sounds from the debian box to my XP
workstation?

Thanks for the swift-kick.
Tim/AE5TC
Red Oak, TX