[Xastir] Got the xastir "blues"

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Thu Jul 1 01:53:59 EDT 2004

On Thu, 1 Jul 2004, Tim Connolly wrote:

> Geesh... Wonder how many hours I've spent assuming it was something major
> and went about reinstalling OS and compiling everything from scratch...
>
> Two things to fix the 'blues':
> 1) turn on Psuedo colors in Xwin32's config
> 2) map intensity was defaulted to 10%... 100% looks nice and bright!

It should have defaulted to 100% out of the box.  Are you sure it
defaulted to 10%?  I suppose I can check that easily enough by
starting up Xastir without a config file.

> Now I wonder if Xwin32 can play sounds from the debian box to my XP
> workstation?

Well, you should be able to run Xastir directly on the XP
workstation, and the README.win32 talks about how to do sounds on
the Winders box.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer