[Xastir] Questions

Bill Vodall wa7nwp at jnos.org
Thu Jul 1 12:36:28 EDT 2004

I'm adding the FCC and RAC databases to the Cygwin/Xastir CD.  I have
the RAC info now and it works great.  Question is, is there some way to query
the database for stations that haven't been heard?   A general lookup feature?

Is there any way, in Xastir, to filter out the CWxxxx prefix stations?

When shutting down X/Cygwin I "exit" out of the xterm window and right-click
to close the X process in the system tray.   Is there a better or cleaner way to
shut down?   Is there a "command" to enter in the xterm to shut down X and the xterm?

Thanks and 73,
Bill - WA7NWP