[Xastir] SUSE 9.1 Motif problem

Tim Connolly tim at timsnet.com
Sun Jul 4 14:42:35 EDT 2004

Fyi, I had this same problem with my debian install. I don't remember what
the fix was as I had so many other problems after that.

Does anyone have step-by-step howto's that tell how to install xastir on a
fresh system ? I'd be willing to start from scratch with Debian and Redhat
Enterprise just to get the exact file locations, packages needed, and any
other odd steps that it takes to get things going. If not, I may just throw
this on my own site for now.