[Xastir] Problem: Center & Zoom ver 1.3.3

Richard E. Polivka r.polivka at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 5 09:53:46 EDT 2004

When I do a right-click "center and zoom", the selected location changes
from what is picked to what is displayed in the option box. As an
example, I click on 43.01052N/88.05628W and the location put in the
option box is 43.015648N/88.016953W.

It appears that the software is picking up the mouse location on the
selection of the option, not when the right-click is done. I admit that
this could be trivial but it is a problem.

BTW, this package is proving to be quite powerful and has attacted
interest here in the Milwaukee area. Kudos to the group.

73,

Richard, N6NKO